who are under 18 years of age should review these terms and conditions with a parent or guardian. Your
access to and use of the Platform by way of any Device is conditioned on your acceptance of and
time and posted on the website www.ufitpay.com. If you disagree with any part hereof, do not
access the Platform.
In addition, your use of the Platform shall be subject to any applicable regulatory guidelines or
DESCRIPTION OF THE UFITPAY PLATFORM
The Platform is a financial service application that allows you purchase airtime, pay bills, send and
receive money via the web (www.ufitpay.com) or mobile app (UfitPay apps).
All transactions performed are final and cannot be recalled except in the case of a proven fraud.
Some services on this platform would attract a charge. For a list of services that would attract fees,
please click on our
Please click on our FAQ
for a description of the minimum and maximum amounts that can be paid using this Platform.
The Platform has enabled a Transfer QR functionality which enables transfers between parties
by scanning a simple QR code, Users will be able to use the QR code to receive money from friends, family or to fulfil
other purposes where only transfer of funds is required. To learn more about Transfer QR please
refer to our FAQ.
The User understands that it is solely responsible and liable for the
information transmitted via
the QR code and to any such persons it communicates the QR code to, and hereby releases Ynet Interactive from
any liability in this regard
FAILED TRANSACTIONS AND REVERSALS
In the event of a failed transaction (i.e. user has been debited for transaction, but value was not
received), please send the following details to https://ufitpay.com/contact for resolution:
user’s mobile number, transaction amount, transaction date, transaction type and any other detail we
would request to enable us resolve your complaint. We shall use our best endeavors to liaise with the
applicable financial institution, telecommunication company and/or merchant to resolve your logged
Your email address and phone number supplied at sign-up will be used as a means of communicating
information, notices and documents to you. Any changes to such information should be logged as a
ticket on https://ufitpay.com/contact
SECURITY AND UNAUTHORISED USE
- You are responsible for all transactions conducted using your computer (personal or otherwise),
mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device (“Device”), payment card or account. It is your
responsibility to keep all of these secure
- All passwords must be kept secret. You are liable for all activities undertaken using your
username, associated password or Device. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality
of all Account information and keeping your Device from unauthorized use.
- We accept no liability for any unauthorized use of your Device, payment card or account or any
effects of same.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your payment card
or account, it is your responsibility to immediately notify your bank to restrict transactions on
your card and account.
- In the event your Device has been stolen or there is an unauthorized access to your UfitPay
account, it is your responsibility to immediately log as a ticket on https://ufitpay.com/contact
- If you dispute any purchase or withdrawal on your card or account, you will be required to prove
that the transaction was effected without your authorization and such transaction will be
investigated by our Fraud Team once we receive a logged ticket on https://ufitpay.com/contact
SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO PLATFORM
We hereby reserve the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to the Platform (in whole
or in part) without any notice or liability in the following circumstances:
- Upon receipt of instructions from you to suspend or terminate your access to the Platform
- Upon receipt of notification from you that your Device has been lost or stolen
- If we suspect the Platform is being used for fraudulent or other illegal activities.
- If we are of the opinion that continued access to the Platform will be detrimental to our
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we
have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or
You shall not and shall not permit any person using your Device or account to:
- use this Platform in a way that causes or could cause damage or restrict the availability or
accessibility of the Platform;
- store, copy, transmit, publish or distribute any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse, worm,
keystroke logger or other malicious software via this Platform;
- conduct any fraudulent or illegal activities via the Platform;
You hereby understand and agree that if a fraudulent activity is associated with the operation of
We have the right to apply restrictions to your account and report to the appropriate law
- You acknowledge that by your use of the Platform, we shall be privy to and store some of your
personal information (full name, mobile phone number and email address and some cases BVN).
- We shall use our best endeavors to ensure that your personal information is secure on our
- We may use your personal information for:
- providing you the service, processing transactions and sending you related information;
- providing, maintaining and improving our services;
- sending support and administrative messages to you;
- responding to your enquiries and requests;
- providing customer service;
- updating you on products, services, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us and third
- a better understanding of your needs by combining it with information collected from others
with the objective of improving on our service delivery.
- We may disclose any information we collect about you to third parties as set forth below:
- to regulatory bodies;
- to financial institutions;
- to companies, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on our behalf;
- to third parties to enable us provide Service to you; and
- if required to be disclosed under applicable law, or stock exchange regulation or by a
government order, decree, regulation or rule or by a court order.
- You hereby consent to the processing, transfer and storage of your information during and after
the use of the Platform.
- You agree to indemnify Ynet Interactive Limited, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents
and employees for any loss, damages, liabilities, sanction, claims, suits, fines, charges,
expenses due to or arising out of any transaction you process through the Platform.
- You agree to indemnify Ynet Interactive limited and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents
and employees for any loss, damages, liabilities, sanction, claims, suits, fines, charges,
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall we be liable for:
- unavailability of the Platform at any time or your inability to use the Platform.
- any form of delivery or failure thereof by a financial institution, merchant or
telecommunication company listed on the UfitPay Platform.
- erroneous input of transaction details.
- any loss arising from any failure or delay in any mobile phone networks or internet service
provider or defective Device.
- any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including loss of
profits, however caused.
- Under no circumstances shall it be implied that we endorse, sponsor, certify or otherwise
guarantee the sale or use of any merchant’s products and/services listed on the Platform. Use
and/or purchase of same shall be at your own risk.
- WE SHALL USE OUR BEST ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THE PLATFORM
FUNCTIONS OPTIMALLY AT ALL TIMES AND OUR SYSTEMS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, HOWEVER WE CANNOT ENSURE
SUCH EXCLUSION AND NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR SAME. HENCE IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU PUT IN PLACE
YOUR OWN SECURITY MEASURES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE
UNINTERRUPTED NOR ERROR FREE, NOR WILL IT BE 100% FRAUD OR FAIL PROOF.WE ARE PROVIDING THE
SERVICE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE
SERVICES OR ITS CONDITION, TIMELINESS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
USE BY YOU. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER
COMMUNICATION, ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN,
ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE IN THIS REGARD.
- We reserve the right to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Platform at
any time and without notice.
shall give you notice of such amendment by publication of the amended version via the Platform.
Your continued access to and use of the Service is your acceptance of and compliance with the
- You are responsible for your connection to the mobile phone networks, the Internet and all costs
associated with these connections.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights used as part of our services
shall constitute a transfer, license or assignment by us to you of any Intellectual Property
Rights owned by us or displayed on the Platform
ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- You agree that regardless of any provision of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or
within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred and
the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The Parties shall use their best efforts to amicably settle all disputes arising out of or in
arising out of the construction, interpretation or performance of the obligations created under
this relationship which cannot be settled amicably within one (1) month after receipt by a party
of the other party's request for such amicable settlement shall be submitted to a Court of
competent jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.